Ground was worked up with a spike tooth (to spread out compost that was applied over winter) and then the cultimulcher, using all three donks. I put the wheat right up against the garlic to save room. I hope the wheat is not too tall to affect the garlic before it is harvested.
Using the Earthway seeder I drilled the wheat to 1" and made a second pass of medium red clover at 1/2" depth. There were 6 rows of each, and the total strip is 5' wide x 120' long.
Yesterday and today I finally got to use my Christmas present Rogue scuffle hoe. Wow, does it work! The rows of garlic have a clean start to the season now. Garlic has been poking up for a week or so. I should add that this ground is just barely dry enough to be worked and walked on at this point, and nothing more.