Winter wheat test plot:
- Beloturka 100% dead
- Kharkof 100% dead
- Red May from 2017 100% dead
- Nebraska No 60 100% dead
Spring wheat test plot:
- Haynes Bluestem is basically all up, and it looks great. There has been some nice red coloring on some of the stems.
- Dakota is all up, and it's all green. This is supposedly a selection of bluestem
- Early Red Fife is up, with some red tips.
- Purplestraw is a little behind the other plantings. It's just starting to emerge.
- The Red Fife planted as a control next to the Java is all up now.
Today was a beautiful day, sunshine and clear. The soil is still quite wet but the standing water on the farm has basically disappeared.